Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Digs























Here's a peek of me new flat. It's outrageously small and cozy. My room is up top behind that wood partition wall above the living room. The housemates, Simone and Frances are both working in Dublin. Simone is from East Germany and works in tourism while Frances from England works at the Institute of Technology. Picked up a set of wheels yesterday to cut the 50min walk down to 15min bike ride.





Through the roof-light I have my own perch where I can devise grandiose theories or hang out with the neighbours with a couple pints. Overall not what I expected, but who can say no to a roof perch?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously...i think that is the sickest apartment ive ever laid eyes on...it looks so dark and dank.

its probably the most ideal studio space i could think of.

its a shame its being wasted on you.

cheers!